The inaugural Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic will be held in Oneida, Wisconsin July 3rd-8th, 2018. One of 33 LPGA tournaments held throughout the world, the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic will attract 144 of the world’s best golfers to compete at the Official Golf Course of the Green Bay Packers.
- Date: July 3rd – 8th, 2018
- Venue: Thornberry Creek at Oneida, Official Golf Course of the Green Bay Packers
- Field: 144 LPGA Professionals
- Purse: $2,000,000
- TV Coverage: 11 hours of live event coverage on NBC’s The Golf Channel
- Charitable Beneficiary: Local Charities
- Activities: Pro-Am, Junior Golf Clinic, Autograph Alley, Military Appreciation, and much more!